Monday, February 28, 2022

Equipment

     There's another "leap" I'll be taking with this project. Playkill guys, if you're reading this, it's totally not a leap like the cat is really in the bag trust me but anyway

    Before this year, I've really only used my phone to film my own projects, as well as a wireless microphone I got from my uncle after my last portfolio project (very sweet of him shout out tio willie). However, having worked for a while now with students that have been in television and media programs at our school for longer than myself has allowed me to not only learn a lot about filmmaking, but also about where to find ~resources~ for filmmaking. 

    I'm now acquainted with a local TV station called shortcuts TV, which features films made by South Florida students.


     I've worked on projects with friends before in which they had borrowed out some professional equipment to use. Later on, I went to their station with another friend of mine to film a separate piece. Now, it's my turn to send over a DM and pick up some professional equipment for a project of my own.

    Wish me luck





No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...