Sunday, February 6, 2022

Welcome to A Level!

     I am so proud of how far I was able to come in my last portfolio project. After completing my film opening, there was no doubt that I would go on another year. 

    Having gone through this year in A level, not only have my technical skills improved, but so has my confidence in myself and my work. I intend once more to use this portfolio as an opportunity to push my limits and make something I'm really proud of. 

    So, without further adieu, the posts from this point onward will focus on my process in creating my A level final. 

   

    Glad to be back,

Maya E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...