Sunday, February 28, 2021

Camera movement

 So... 

    I really want shots with movement, but I have really shaky hands and the closest thing I have to a stabilizer is a telescope stand that I screwed a chuck e cheese selfie stick onto. Works kind of okay as a tripod, not ok as anything else. I can stabilize still shots in my editing software if need be, but I can't do that with a moving shot since there won't be a constant point of reference. You might be seeing my dilemma now.

    I was practicing getting a stable movement shot so as not to waste time when I have my older sister with me and I thought to myself, "dang, I can't to this, I'm a person, I don't have wheels." But then I realized: I DO HAVE WHEELS and


I thought I was so smart for this. It was still shaky. we'll see if I can come up with anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...