Saturday, February 27, 2021

Tentative filming schedule

     Now that I know what and where I have to film, I've gotten together my actors' schedules and have some sort of idea of when I'll shoot each part.

    Sunday- Dad's monologue and flashback shot of my dad and little sister

    Monday- Maybe pick up lighting equipment from the school? And scope out the locations I scoured google maps to find to see how well lit they are around sunset/night. While I do this I'll get some footage just incase I need some more dystopic landscape footage, but these will be more of a back-pocket resort as the areas are more grassy than I would like for a cyberpunk film. If the hotel location looks good at night I might even take my little sister that same day to film her part in front of it.

    Tuesday- Have my older sister come over and film the government agent parts at my house.

    Wednesday- definitive day that I can take my little sister for her parts since she's free all day.

I tried to fit everything in as compactly as I could within the first few days of the week because I know I'm going to face plenty of issues along the way where I may need to refilm. I also want to give myself extra time for editing because it'll be a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...