Saturday, March 13, 2021

Day One of Editing

     Today was my first day editing my film. 

    I spent a lot of time mostly just syncing up the sound of the song and my fathers voice correctly and making sure they matched up with the video. I also learned a good way to transfer fies from my phone to my computer, which sounds very entry level, but it made a big difference. In all honesty, up until this point, I had always just emailed files to myself if I had to, but since these videos were of much higher quality than usual, they were too big to send over like that. I realized that I could transfer the videos directly from my phone to my computer by using iTunes on my laptop, and I will probably never go back. Another day, another valuable lesson learned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...