Friday, March 19, 2021

Changes

     This week, we had our second group meetings, and I ended up making a change to my plans after mine. 

    I still haven't filmed my last few shots featuring my sister, because I realized that the location I had set, although dystopic-looking enough, didn't bring in a whole lot of the cyber element to the film since it was kind of in the middle of nowhere. Since then, I've looked around at hotels, and even got the chance to see a really creepy abandoned house that I would've loved to film something in, but nothing yet had really peaked my interest in being something that would work well for this movie. After all, a setting or cityscape with a certain vibe is almost always a huge part of a cyberpunk film. In the end, I decided instead to shoot my little sisters parts in a more downtown area to where I am, which meant having to wait a bit longer to get the footage, but I think it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...