Saturday, March 20, 2021

Technical Difficulties

     So a few days ago my personal computer ran out of battery. Okay, no big deal, until I went to plug it in.

    You see, I was well aware that my charger was on its last leg of life; it had been that way for a decent while, but it wasn't too bad, and those things are ridiculously expensive for me to buy on my own so I had been settling with the all too familiar it-only-works-at-a-certain-angle situation. 

    Finally, it had given out on me. I know it sounds like I should have been expecting this, but I was not. It hadn't even gotten to the point where I had to give it a few taps to get started yet, it was gone much too soon. I tried (for the second time) messing with the magnets on the inside and taping it back up, but still no light. Ok.

    


    After going through the stages of grief in record time, I ordered a new charger on Amazon.

    Anyway, all this to say that I couldn't work on any editing for the better part of the week. Truly tragic, but I'll try to catch up over the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...