Friday, April 2, 2021

Story board edit

      Last time we met, I detailed the filming process for the last part of my opening. Here, I'll walk you through the revised story board I came up with that day on the fly.


         Beginning with our same old shot 9, I kept the same format of a slow zooming out shot to reveal my sister. However, instead of showing her sitting outside of a hotel or large city scape, the camera movement reveals her location to be the metro.

     I then include shots of her walking up the steps and boarding the train. The final shot of the film is the train leaving the station. I'd like to have the train mask the title so that it is revealed as if it's behind the train while it's leaving, but I've never done that type of thing with my text and it might require a lot of time. 



     Like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...