Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Well, this is Awkward... [Retrospective]

Dear reader, 

     This is future Maya. I'm here to preface my blog by saying that I did not keep as up to date with my postings as I would have wanted. This comes as a result of the fact that I worked with a previously established band from my nearest big city on an upcoming project of theirs, and thus placed a lot of emphasis on making my media components as satisfactory as I possibly could in the given timeframe. This meant that I made the conscious sacrifice of a frequently updated, well written blog. It is unlikely that my project would look the way it does now without said sacrifice, but in hindsight, not being able to flesh out my creative process, research, and the very intentional choices and adjustments to challenges I made along the way is something I lament. If possible, I would like to create some retrospective postings (which will be distinguished as such) explaining as much of the process I can, but I find it important to note that my blog as a whole is not accurately representative of the timeline in which I completed the described tasks, save for those that actually mention dates.

- 4/10/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...