Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Filming Elle qui Pleure

 Hi, 

     in all my havoc I've neglected to tell you about some other aice media work I've been doing. I never really mentioned it until now since I didn't think it was relevant to my own project, but I've noticed that my friends sometimes post about collaboration between each other, so I thought I'd let you know.

     Aside from my own music video, I have main roles in three of my friends projects, and an appearance in a fourth.

     Why would I accept all of those commitments, you may ask?

     That's a really good question.

     Anyway, today was the last day of filming for my friend Isabella's short, "Elle Qui Pleure"

    

[me, covered in paint]

    I also did a lot of work on my social media and editing today that I'll go more in depth on in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elle Qui Pleure - A Retrospective on Self Love

       Hi aice, if you're reading this, I decided to keep my blog around to talk about my future endeavors. Feel free to read or not rea...